emerald crab missing!

K.G.

i recently moved my girlfriend's 12G aquapod into her new apartment, the move went very well, all of the inverts made the trip nicely except for our emerald crab. I never saw him terribly often, but i havent seen him since i got the tank back up.

If the worst has happened and he's stuck under a rock in the sand, what parameters are going to be the worst? i tested the water a while ago and everything was good, trAtes were low, etc. i hope old harold didnt bite the dust, but he either didnt make it in the tank somehow or is hiding real good. i'll test the water again when i get a chance to get my stuff here, any input on my situation would be greatly appreciated.

i've got new pics too, i'll get those up in a few.

K.G.

the tank, so far just 16.5 lbs LR, a few blue/green shrooms, and a green hairy mushroom
fish_and_beach_063small.JPG

the newest addition, she had to have them. looking into getting something for them to call home
fish_and_beach_064small.JPG

How long has he been MIA. He could still be freaked from the move and hiding in the rock. If he's buried in the sand, he should still be able to dig his way out. I wouldn't worry unless it's been a week or more.

By the way....you do know crabs are evil!!!!!

K.G.

he has been missing for over a week, the fish are doing fine, the only thing that's out of the ordinary is a couple of the mushrooms have been acting weird, the two that used to be the biggest arent opening up as full as they used to during the daytime. i'll test the water when i get a chance, but everything seems to be okay.