Ecosystem products?

Has anyone else tried there 3 part calcium and magnesium balling supplements? My fish store has had super success with there 3 part system. I decided to try them and so far they seem pretty good. After speaking with their tech support, they claim there three products pretty much supply the reef with all needed supplements. They also claim to be pharm grade materials. I also use their reef solutions trace elements.
Balling Method 3 Part Solution

Fauna Marin

HI

This exlanation of the balling methode is wrong

At the classical Version we did not use ( Kalkwasser ) this made big poblems after long time use to stabilize the KH Level

Here you can read the manuals to the classical and
our modern Balling light methode which we developed for
modern reef tanks.
There is also an calculator for the salts

Balling-light-method (engl.)

Amphibious

OR, you could use Ocean's Blend Pharmaceutical grade additives made right here in FL by a hobbyist for hobbyists. I was introduced to them 5 years ago and have been using them ever since due to the success I and many others are having. I use Ocean's Blend 2 part, liquid Magnesium, Iodine and Strontium. If you can't find them at your LFS, PM me I'll tell you where you can buy them on-line, get great results and save some money.

Dick

Fauna Marin

HI

Sure you can do but this is also not the same like the Balling methode

DSCN0063.JPG

This is a post I did a while back that I forgot about. I've changed my mind regarding these products. I've had excessive algae problems using it at any dosage. I quit using this at the end of April and ever since I quit, all water issues went away. Now I change 5 gallons of water a week (ocean water) (my tank is 34 gallons) and add Kalk when needed. Thats it. My tank is much more healthy now. I don't recommend eco-system products.