dwarf blue hermit

terry

dwarf blue hermit are they a good clean up crew just got 60 from ebay buy 30 you get 60:spinner:

fishheads

Wow Thats Alot....how Big Is Your Tank.....if You Have To Many There Gonna Reek Havok On You Tank.....alot Of People Say Get 1 Per Gallon.....wrong....wrong.....wrong....around 6 In A 50 Gal. Is Sufficient.. Give Or Take

PhilOlsen

Has been struck by the ban stick
Wow Thats Alot....how Big Is Your Tank.....if You Have To Many There Gonna Reek Havok On You Tank.....alot Of People Say Get 1 Per Gallon.....wrong....wrong.....wrong....around 6 In A 50 Gal. Is Sufficient.. Give Or Take

Personally, I dont recommend hermits at all, they are agressive toward snails, fish everything, they will kill each other just for the shell. But 60...wow thats enough for a 1800 gallon tank.

terry

:eek:
Personally, I dont recommend hermits at all, they are aggressive toward snails, fish everything, they will kill each other just for the shell. But 60...wow that's enough for a 1800 gallon tank.

i think i got a little to much then 55 gal :eek:

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
ordered from eBay last night cheers

Oh... I understand that. I'm just saying that since you can't return them to the Ebay vendor, you might be able to keep the amount that you need and get rid of the excess through your local fish store.

My sister purchased 30 of the jumbo Turban snails through mail order for my birthday once... I took them to my LFS and told them what happened... they gladly took 25 off my hands and gave me a store credit.

terry

Oh... I understand that. I'm just saying that since you can't return them to the Ebay vendor, you might be able to keep the amount that you need and get rid of the excess through your local fish store.

My sister purchased 30 of the jumbo Turban snails through mail order for my birthday once... I took them to my LFS and told them what happened... they gladly took 25 off my hands and gave me a store credit.

yes i think i will thanks mate::)

PhilOlsen

Actually they prob. send 60 due to the fact many will not actually have crabs in them, check each one carefully to find the ones that are really alive.

Jorgens

That's a good idea. I too have about 50 and would like to dis-own about 30 of them. greedy lil bastages!! snail killers ans such. They make it tuff to feed corals as there always stealin their food!!! grrr

PhilOlsen

Wait til they grow up and start moving rock and corals around on you, that is why I never recommend hermits.