Double thumbs up for xiong aquatics!

SeahorseBT

I ordered 2 zoa frags and couldn't be happier! The customer service was great, they always got back to me promptly. Shipping was fats and packaged very well. They also have some awesome corals at very reasonable prices. Check them out!
coral, zoa, zoanthid, lps, sps, chalice, acan,

Here is a crappy pic of the zoas I got, they are much more blue in person.
Tanks660.jpg

BarbMazz

Those are nice! I looked at the site, and the prices are very nice, and shipping is, too.

BarbMazz

Blake, I kept coming back to look at these blue zoos, so I decided to order a couple of frags from this store, too. I also ordered a frag of pink acro millepora. I love fuzzy acros. I'll let you know how they are when they arrive.

BarbMazz

They're all looking really good! I'd ordered the two blue zoa frags, which look just as nice as yours.

I also ordered a pink acropora millepora frag, and Thai called me to say he was out of that frag and would I want to replace it with something else? I had him substitute with a red a. millepora.

When the box came, he had sent a free lime green a. granulosa (?) frag to make up for not having the pink frag I'd originally ordered.

I'll post pictures soon. I have to upload them to my photobucket acct.

I liked the way he packaged the frags! Square bags! Fit into a VERY small box. Very clever and efficient. And $35 shipping via USPS from CA to OH, that made it here by 11am the day after I ordered. I'll definitely be ordering from Thai again. He was very pleasant to deal with.