Dog behavior help

carlfike

So our new puppy is at this very moment in surgery for the second time in a month to get my daughters underwear removed from his belly. We've tried everything to get him to stop eating them but no luck. Anyone had any similar situations?

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Make ur daughter stop wearing underwear.

........Myreeftoyours is calling me. again.

Built347

Laugh my my butt off... hahahaha... glad Your a good sport Carl... on a serious note I think your either gonna have to keep an excessively clean and dog proof house or just let nature take its course next time he goes for the undergarments.. lmao.. that's funny stuff man.. sorry about your bad luck tho..

Last edited by a moderator:

dmatt88

I figured there were 3 choices. 1. Put the dog down ( bad option) 2. Pay for more surgeries. 3. No shorts.

The obvious put away the dirty undies didn't make the list.

Built347

Your gonna have to keep an underwear free house... sorry man.. I had to do this once,, its not really that bad..

carlfike

Lol we spent all day today while he had surgery doggie proofing the house. New cloth baskets, kiddie gates, the works. I'm hoping once he's better to take his butt to a dog behaviorist. At $1100 a pop he's cutting into my tank fund.

sk8rdn

ROTFL!

I'd muzzle his butt... At least until he is out of this playing-with-my-daughter's-panties phase... Were it anything else, it'd be dead... Lol.

...."Fish" Happens!....

Last edited by a moderator:

Built347

Vet said some dogs just eat weird stuff. They call it pica or something like that.

Well if they've heard of it maybe they know of a fix... maybe you wont have to go underwear free house.... whew.. that's good because it sucks.. I was just trying to cheer u up before.. it sucks..

Builtschic

Well if they've heard of it maybe they know of a fix... maybe you wont have to go underwear free house.... whew.. that's good because it sucks.. I was just trying to cheer u up before.. it sucks..

Lol maybe we should go underwear free at ur house I'm sure u would love it Devon! Our dog has gotten into our underwear before but never ate it

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

dmatt88

Lol maybe we should go underwear free at ur house I'm sure u would love it Devon! Our dog has gotten into our underwear before but never ate it

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Tmi Sam. Tmi.

carlfike

Lol I told my daughter if the dog eats another pair I'm taking them all away. She told mom on me lol.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
its poo to you but its pate' to fido, one man's meat blah blah, try the lingere shop for some edible undies(Pedobear strikes haha)

sk8rdn

carlfike said:
Vet said some dogs just eat weird stuff. They call it pica or something like that.

I once had a chow who used to eat everything... I mean wood, metal, light bulbs, plastic... And mind you, I mean ATE not chewed on. She out grew it at about 2 years old... Frankly, I'm surprised she survived that long...

...."Fish" Happens!....