DME Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggressivereef

Has been struck by the ban stick
I have someone that is offering me a lot of rare corals and 250 that deal will go down end of next week probably or the beginning of the following so let me know if u hear anything from your guy at all

Jiddy

Like i said bud this guy is pretty hard to get a hold of, i tried yesterday but he didnt answer and mailbox was full, ill keep tryin but it wont be E-Z

Jiddy

Whattup Ken, i was just bumpin this because i was on the phone with my buddy, he says he will talk it over with his partner (office aquarium) and get back to me, he is interested for sure, just maybe not right not, i dont know he didnt say, but he does want one for sure, ill keep you updated A-reef

aggressivereef

Has been struck by the ban stick
ok sounds good this one is actually sold but I have more coming in say 400 he covers shipping I can get more than one if need be as well, just keep me informed :)

Jiddy

Cool will do, ill just need pictures of the actual ones you are sending obviously, i think he will get one if he has more time like you said, i went out to visit him and he mentioned he wanted one

AW2EOD

Wow...I just stumbled upon this thread.

Even though it's old, I thought you guys might like to know...

aggressivereefers is FloridaJHawks, from RC and that's not his eel, that he's trying to sell. He doesnt even own a DME. That's actually a picture of MY DME.

ReefLady

Staff member
Thanks for the heads-up AW2EOD, the appropriate action has been taken.

Closing this thread as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.