DME Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggressivereef

Has been struck by the ban stick
located in orlando florida had this guy for quite some time eats well very healthy but i need the money bad being a marine bio student doesnt pay much haha.
EELFORSALE.jpg

500 shipped anywhere in the US ill take cash, check, or money order sorry no paypal

Craig Manoukian

Come on you big fish only with LR tan owners. A very nice addition to a nice big tank. What size tank does your eel currently occupy?

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Dang. I don't think he will help me convince my wife on that 180 I've been working on.
Have you tried getting in touch with ORCA (Orlando Reef Caretakers Association) to see if anyone was interested?
C

aggressivereef

haha id be more than happy to speak with the miss LMAO, have not contacted ORCA except for a few members mainly because I just started another reef club in the area only 35 members but getting somewhere fast haha

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
Ahhh, so you are affiliated with Ocean Blue then? I think I remember seeing something on that club. Do you mind posting more info on it for the Orlando folks here on the board? Sorry to hijack your thread!
C

aggressivereef

ok well the website still needs a little work but its at REEFOrlando.com, basically once I have enough free time to organize some meetings its just going to be about comnig together and chatting about reefs, how we can make the hobby better for ourselves and the environment, and do some frag trading and such. I am not going to be charging tax on the frags and I will not be collecting money for the membership, its completely free. As of right now we get discounts at sea in the city, the fish bowl, ocean blue, and floridapets.com. Also Russell from Oceans Blend is going to donate some products for us at the first meeting, again once I have the time to set it up. Anyone interested in joining thats in the area and on this board feel free to throw down your email and I can send you an application. I am a marine biology student at the University of Central Florida so bettering the reefs around us will be a strong and central focus of the group. Any other questions let me know thanks for the interest.

LuckyInk

Reef Painter
If you need a good forum to call home, talk to Travis and see what you guys can work out. As you can see this place is a little more civil than RC.
By the way, I am always hanging out at The Fish Bowl for free beer Friday. If you stop by, make yourself known!
C

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
aggressivereef said:
located in orlando florida had this guy for quite some time eats well very healthy but i need the money bad being a marine bio student doesnt pay much haha.
EELFORSALE.jpg

500 shipped anywhere in the US ill take cash, check, or money order sorry no paypal

Yikes!! THAT is scarey! I'm not sure I could sleep knowing that animal could creep out of the tank and come eat me!! :eek:

It's very pretty though~~ :)

Witfull

Woody, they are an awesome critter, we had 2 in our custom tank shop. and one in the retail store. they are personable, not shy and will beg for shrimp. one thing though,,,feed them from the same side of the tank, and always start cleaning from the other,,,they will learn that your hand isnt food.

Jiddy

I have a buyer, he lives in San Diego and has a 300gal, if you want to ship i can set it up, how much are you askin?

Witfull

any time...i wish i could take him. last one i saw was $1200 and he was skinny and nipped up.

Jiddy

well give me some time to get a hold of him, hes Mr.California business owner so it may take me a few days, lol, but i aint blowin' yea off, and shoot me your name and number in my PM box so if he is interested ill just have him call you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.