DIY Moonlight Kit

Fishez

This kit comes with 10 LEDs 10 resistors an EASY to follow schematic & the power supply! I have them on both of my tanks and they look awesome! all you need is a soldergun some solder and some wire "speaker wire works great." These LEDs are 4000mcd and 470nm which closely matches the wavelength of the moon. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Im selling these Kits for 12.00 + 3.00 shipping in the US.

If your interested PM me or e-mail jimmy_w1979@yahoo.com

docklink

Quick questions that may be of general interest.
1) Does your kit have any kind of housing or suggestions for such or is it a "christmas string" arrangement?
2) Any possibility of a photo of the set-up or your tank with the lights. TIA

Fishez

I posted a pic in my profile. The pic does it no justice though, its a little brighter in person. There are a few different suggestions on how set up the arrangment in the schematic.

Fishez

I posted a new pic of my moonlight settup in my photo gallery. $14 Shipped !!! PM me If your interested.

hooterhead

i'm interested but want to know what type of power supply is it? can we get a pic of the entire set up? laid out so we can see what we are getting.

Witfull

from fishez gallery

moonlight_2.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

hooterhead

saw those but i'd like to see EXACTLY what i'd be getting. laid out on a table or something. i don't want to just see some LED's lit up. i refuse to buy something when i don't know exactly what it is.

Fishez

I only have one more pic other than those above but it is of my tank and not the bare bones layed on a table, You get 10 LEDs 10 Resistors 1 Power supply and instructions and that is EXACTLY what you will get. If you want to see the other pic of my tank with the moonlights on PM me you e-mail address.