DIY CALCIUM REACTORS..SCHEMATICS PLEASE,tank help

fishheads

Hey guys need some info on a DIY calc.reactor ,parts and too the tee schematics...(step by step...lamens if you would please)& skimmer that works efficiently...cause i dont have alot of money for the top of the line stuff..i do have some nice things that are working for me,cheap not top of the line...it gets me buy..read my signature.....i'm really interested in a calc.reactor since ive never used one in my 7 years experience...I HAVE RELIED ON MY WILL, TO ADD ADDITIVES..i have allways had basic hardy corals,that can withstand most anything....but im looking to venture into more difficult corals......Im redoing my sump,from a converted wet/dry, to a 45 gal sump tank, with alot of LR & a refuge,in the last couple of days i've gotten some good ideas from other guys doing builds on RS...I HAVE THE LIGHTS, ROCK,AND TANK THAT HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL TO BE SOMETHING GREAT...I NEED GUIDANCE....WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD MY THINGS,WHAT WOULD YOU ADD,WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE..check out my pictures.......give me your input......cause i'm listening.....be blunt,be my critic.....everything will be taken into consideration:jabber: :thumber:

Pro_builder

DIY Pages
Look at this page there are a lot of DIY project Links that I have put on one page for everyone.
Ca Reactors are really easy to build so are skimmers. If you need help let me know, just drop me a email or Pm