Dion's 125 Build!!!

nos2074

So FedEx paid me a visit today with a Fosters shipment.......

200 lbs. of Seafloor Special Grade Reef Sand

Enough salt mix for approx 400 gal of sea water

New refractometer to make sure it's all mixed right

I was going to go with 2 MP40's for flow but my hot water tank had other plans last week. So I'm going with these til I can save up the coin to get the Vortech's

2 Koralia 5's.....These things are a pretty good size...bigger than I thought so the MP40's will be here ASAP

Float valve for ATO and floaty glass cleaner

And finally my Freebie!!!!!!!

Yea I know it's just carbon, but it's free carbon!!!! And I will be also recieveing a FREE $15 gift certificate from Live Aquaria.com:bigbounce :makefun: :jumprope: :colorful: :bouncer:

I'll be nice......If you order anything from Fosters before March 31 2010 use coupon code 3819/2142 at check out and carbon is added for free and gift card is suppose to be mailed later.

nos2074

So this didn't exactly go as expected. My life took a turn towards the crazy side and everything and everyone else has been put before me. Not that that's a bad thing cause family comes first. But just havent had alot of free time.....Anyway onto the update.

My 125 is all setup and running. I did take lots of pics. But my cheap memory card was currupted (sp ?). Anyway I was able to save a few pics and took a few of what the tank looks like now. have to DL the pics but will post shortly

nos2074

Ok so here's the stand with the sump in it.
0052.jpg

Tank in place
0122.jpg

Tank plumbed
0072.jpg

Plumbed top view
0062.jpg

nos2074

Sand in tank
0142.jpg

Starting to figure out rock work
0092.jpg

Tank filled, light on....Hamilton Tech Belieze Sun fixture 3 X 250w 14,000k and 2 x 80w
0152.jpg

0162.jpg

nos2074

Sump running
019.jpg

Right to left
018.jpg

0282.jpg

0172.jpg

ATO res for now. I dont work in the winter so I'll build something later to house everything.
029.jpg

RKL and Wavemaster Pro running 2 Koralia EVO 1400 and 2 K1. Surpriseingly there is no little click from the K1's turnning on and off.
030.jpg

nos2074

By the way Eric (or anyone), one of my ballast failed. Hamilton sent me a replacement made by Lumatek. It's a dimmable ballast....150, 175, 250, and HQI. What is the HQI?

Poriferan

Looks like you have done a great job with this tank. I am glad to see it all up and running and full of corals and fish. Congratz!!