Diggin' this place...

aquadiva

Well, been a lurker for years. Never posted, blew through every once-in-awhile.

Recently, spent some time really digging through this site. What a site. This place is awesome, and has some really great features. I really like the reefspace, and the reefpedia is looking great. Hope to spend a lot more time around these parts.

Linda

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
We're diggin' you! Welcome lurking, phantom of the forums! Glad you have shed your mask and come out to play! Looking forward to seeing more of you!:)

aquadiva

Hey thanks... what's the ispy thing... can't seem to figure it out. Anyone care to explain. I am so internet inpaired sometimes. :doh:

goldenmean

Howdy Hooo!
Welcome to RS and we are glad you are posting too.
Please tell us about your tank.

Now its time to make your reefspace.
Its real easy to do.

aquadiva

I was thinking about that.... need to get some current pics.

I'm in the process of setting up a 125RR. Moving up from the 75RR that we've had for 4 years or so. The 75 is plumbed into the basement with a 20 gallon refugium and a 75 sump. Running a couple of mj900 for circulation upgraded with the oceanflo mods. They are perfect in the 75. Skimming is done with an ASM G4 with the gate valve mod, mesh mod and a sedra 9000 pump. Running a phosban reactor for the phosphates in my water, and drop a bag of carbon in a filter sock every once in a while.

Boatloads of live rock and a messed-up dsb (courtesty of my son's randall goby) provide most of the filtration. I could list a bunch of inhabitants, but lets just say too many, although the tang police won't be chasing me down anytime soon. :) It's pretty much a mixed bag of lps, sps, and zoas. Oh, yea, can't forget the hair algae that seems to be spreading daily thanks to the goby.. :bugout:

I'll have to get working on that reefspace page. :snshne:

-Linda

lcstorc

Welcome to the posting side of RS! Glad you decided to join us. Post some pics when you can. We love pics.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Welcome to RS :wave:
I love the Randall Goby and if you think he makes a mess with the DSB just match him up with a Pistol shrimp...:lol:

kstailey

Has anyone seen my Scarlet Hermit Crab...He seems to have wandered off...LOL
Just kidding...Welcome to the show
Big Kev

Everyone who has posted here has been awsome! I believe they really know what they are talking about. I am a voyer myself. But, when I ask a question, everyone jumps right in with lots of constructive input. Keep coming back! - At least, that's what I hear from people.