Diatom filters

SecretAgent

Youre right Eric....Besides, I do it for the fuzzy feeling it gives me to share with others. My motto is...never do anything for someone expecting anything in return....

SecretAgent

Ooooooooooooooo Im A FIRE coral now....Welllllll Im movin on UP, to the East side...

Ahem....Eric? *sniff*sniff....Havent changed lately. Kinda smellin over there...LoL

1Reefer

Ok, I found the pics... beautiful tank Secret! Hope mine looks like that one day... BTW your water looks dang clear to me! Lol

SecretAgent

Thanks Reefer! I sure do baby on my tanks, maybe a little too much. If the water looks clear to you then maybe I need to just chill and not be so worried about it then. I do sometimes forget to take into account how much I am in there and stirring things up. That clown cant stand it when I go level the sand back down where he has mounded it up. He keeps knocking down the green brain I have on a ledge, makes me so dang mad I could just run to a reef forum and bless him out in it....LoL

Your Avatar? Is that a close up pic of a hammer of some kind? Looks like the polyps of one. If it is, I would love to get my hands on one that color. I love the purple....

SecretAgent

Wow RG, cant wait until I can say Ive had my tanks that long. So I guess I went and bought yet another obsolete piece of equipment. I dont know, guess it will come in use one way or another. I have all of this earth to use on something, might as well fire that thing up and use it until it runs out, maybe take it down to the already crystal clear pond and use it there...lol...that hot tub pond is clearer than any tank in the house. Course I dont ever do a thing hardly to it or the pop up ponds on the front porch and they are the healthiest and clearest. Wonder how a saltwater pop up pond would fair being on my back upper deck? Wouldnt need lights or a heater, until winter come. I think I may try that with just live rrock and a fish or two then slowly add some kind of coral. Yeah, that may be an interesting little project to start. That pond I have is 11 or 1200g (forgot which) and it already has the ledges and such, that would make a cool saltwater pond

Ok, now Im just babbling.....Later Taters!