Devon's Underground Fishroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
They said the offer diff bevels I guess for the edges.. so i can get a small 45 degree bevel on the edge exposed

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Funlad3

Wow, that's pricey glass! I'm not sure on the bevel, it would look better, but I have no idea what that would do to the strength of the seam.

Built347

Do u guys see that blue line? Thats the viewing area.. haha.. im so excited
20121005_173706.jpg

Doogle

Like free.lol
I'll believe it when I see the glass at your house..

It's easy to step over that thin blue line...

Funlad3

Wow, that'll be insane! It's one thing to design it, but it's another thing to see where it'll be going.

engineer goby

Time to pack up the wagon and drive the family out to MO. Son, that there is the largest reef this side of the Mississippi.

......I need serious help

sk8rdn

Lol oh no. I can only imagine the kinda people that are gonna be coming through our house

Don't worry, Sam. I promise that Rob will be wearing pants... As for the quality of character, well, no one has control over that... Lol

engineer goby

Lol oh no. I can only imagine the kinda people that are gonna be coming through our house

You now have a tourist attraction. It's kind of like having the worlds largest ball of twine but much cooler

Don't worry, Sam. I promise that Rob will be wearing pants... As for the quality of character, well, no one has control over that... Lol

As long as you keep the whiskey away from me I am reef safe.

sk8rdn

Well I may or may not have pants on.. and since we keep an underwear free house it could get akward.

Word of caution about this practice from personal experience: Answer the door in this manner too many times, and both UPS and FedEx will both end up just throwing your packages at the front step instead of bothering to knock, or even come close to the doors/windows...

Status
Not open for further replies.