Devon's Underground Fishroom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie McDaries

Looks as if I will just have to keep wishing and dreaming! Oh and planning everything out in my head.

since you're still in the planning stages,here's something for you to think on.....

I'm imagining a quick,simple wedding with couple witnesses and a preacher or maybe just run down to the courthouse and get a judge to do it,it's a lot cheaper,big weddings are expensive and everybody looks so uncomfortable in those fancy duds...besides,you'll need that extra money for the honeymoon...but wait until the tank is up and running and you know for sure there's not gonna be any leaking plumbings and whatnot 'cause you don't want to return home to wet floors....

then while the tank is cycling,take off on a nice week long (maybe 2 weeks if the fish and coral are plentiful) honeymoon to a nice tropical island retreat where coral and fish collection isn't illegal and take lots of buckets and an underwater camera,'cause we want to see pics of the coral and fish there,and if you have time......

maybe a couple pics of the island,try not to waste too much time wandering around on the island.....you see one volcano,you've seen 'em all :D but stay focused on the main objective,coral and fish collection...

wow,after rereading that,I think I'm ready to start writing redneck romance novels,that sounds so beautiful and romantic :lol:

Builtschic

since you're still in the planning stages,here's something for you to think on.....

I'm imagining a quick,simple wedding with couple witnesses and a preacher or maybe just run down to the courthouse and get a judge to do it,it's a lot cheaper,big weddings are expensive and everybody looks so uncomfortable in those fancy duds...besides,you'll need that extra money for the honeymoon...but wait until the tank is up and running and you know for sure there's not gonna be any leaking plumbings and whatnot 'cause you don't want to return home to wet floors....

then while the tank is cycling,take off on a nice week long (maybe 2 weeks if the fish and coral are plentiful) honeymoon to a nice tropical island retreat where coral and fish collection isn't illegal and take lots of buckets and an underwater camera,'cause we want to see pics of the coral and fish there,and if you have time......

maybe a couple pics of the island,try not to waste too much time wandering around on the island.....you see one volcano,you've seen 'em all :D but stay focused on the main objective,coral and fish collection...

wow,after rereading that,I think I'm ready to start writing redneck romance novels,that sounds so beautiful and romantic :lol:

I want a small wedding and I wanna get married in Jamaica on the beach. So I have chosen a week long all inclusive stay at a resort and they do the wedding for free and it's cheap for two people

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
I want a small wedding and I wanna get married in Jamaica on the beach. So I have chosen a week long all inclusive stay at a resort and they do the wedding for free and it's cheap for two people

Sounds like fun.. who u marrying? :p

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Willie McDaries

that sounds really nice,and a lot more memorable than my idea,but I hope you know,I was only joking....I see Devon liked my idea though,I may have started something here :lol:

Built347

Well off the subject of sensless torture and on the subject giant wood tanks.. I just got off the phone with the glass co.. they want 330 per piece of glass n they are available whenever.. 2 days to build them.. thats good news.. :)

Willie McDaries

:LOL: senseless torture,never heard it put that way before....good deal on the glass will be ready when you are,2 days ain't bad,I had to wait 10 days on mine,but I had 'em temper it too...is that gonna be low iron starphire ?

Built347

:LOL: senseless torture,never heard it put that way before....good deal on the glass will be ready when you are,2 days ain't bad,I had to wait 10 days on mine,but I had 'em temper it too...is that gonna be low iron starphire ?

I didnt even ask.. ill call back now

Funlad3

Well off the subject of sensless torture and on the subject giant wood tanks.. I just got off the phone with the glass co.. they want 330 per piece of glass n they are available whenever.. 2 days to build them.. thats good news.. :)

Not bad at all! I'd seriously look into starfire; at $660 total, you'd might as well make it a bit over a grand and have no regrets. :)\

Sam, Kauai is awesome, I'd look into it over Jamaica. It has mountains, volcanoes, beaches, reefs, rainforests, savanas, and lave fields. By far, the coolest place in the world.

Willie McDaries

Not bad at all! I'd seriously look into starfire; at $660 total, you'd might as well make it a bit over a grand and have no regrets. :)\

Sam, Kauai is awesome, I'd look into it over Jamaica. It has mountains, volcanoes, beaches, reefs, rainforests, savanas, and lave fields. By far, the coolest place in the world.

is that a proposal Ben ? you are still a little young to be getting married :D

Built347

A bit over a grand my A.. 860 PER PIECE STARPHIRE.. sorry thats a no go.. man that would be nice though

Builtschic

Can't really look and plan stuff without the proposal first

Status
Not open for further replies.