Devon's 180 Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Have you guys ever heard of the movie Alien? Lmao! That guy is out there.. if I didnt have to type it all out id tell the story.. Matt is hilarious :beer::beer::beer::beer:more:beer:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha. Ya hilarious. Dudes off his rocker.

..........rarely am I speechless

Willie McDaries

I only pee in or around the toilet or in the back yard... pshh thats trained in my book

:LOL: in or around the toilet,if you're having trouble with your aim,try pointing it at the bath tub,it's a much easier target :lol: and I agree,if you pee anywhere but in your pants,you're trained IMO

Builtschic

:LOL: in or around the toilet,if you're having trouble with your aim,try pointing it at the bath tub,it's a much easier target :lol: and I agree,if you pee anywhere but in your pants,you're trained IMO

Oh lord don't give him anymore ideas! I say the backyard is the best and no need to know how to aim :)

lethal

Theres a movie about a auzzie that races an old indian motorcycle.. the fasest indian I think.. great movie! Anyway he pees on a lemon tree a bunch.. does everybody do that there? Haha

Great movie wasn't it but the guy was a Kiwi! You Canadians are pretty funny :D

Built347

Great idea!.. turn the shower in for a sec and your good..

Willie McDaries

Oh lord don't give him anymore ideas! I say the backyard is the best and no need to know how to aim :)

the yard is fine too but it might offend your neighbors...but then again,it ain't like they'll see much anyway,at least mine don't :lol:

at work in the maintenance restroom,they have a big community urinal mounted right in the middle of the room,I ain't never figured out why they have a hand soap dispenser mounted to the pole in the center of it though,didn't make any sense to me,they have scrub brushes hanging from strings too....I guess since they didn't have sinks in there they expect you to wash your hands there too,it's disgusting if you ask me,but at least the flush valve is foot operated so you don't have to touch anything in there

Builtschic

the yard is fine too but it might offend your neighbors...but then again,it ain't like they'll see much anyway,at least mine don't :lol:

at work in the maintenance restroom,they have a big community urinal mounted right in the middle of the room,I ain't never figured out why they have a hand soap dispenser mounted to the pole in the center of it though,didn't make any sense to me,they have scrub brushes hanging from strings too....I guess since they didn't have sinks in there they expect you to wash your hands there too,it's disgusting if you ask me,but at least the flush valve is foot operated so you don't have to touch anything in there

Lol screw the neighbors.

Built347

Haha.. ever throw all your glass beer bottles in there yards... they hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.