December PC bulb sale.

captivereefs

Sponsor
Through the month of december i am having a sale on Hamilton PC bulbs.These are not on my website so if you want to order either PM me or E-mail me. sales@captivereefs.com

The prices are as follows.

All 96 watt PC bulbs $25.99 Straight and square pin

All 55 Watt PC bulbs $22.99 Straight and square pin

Shipping is $10.00 for up to 3 bulbs $13.00 for up to 5 anywhere in the continental USA.

PC bulbs availible In both 55/96 watt . Straight and Square Pin patterns

True 03 actinics

10K Daylight

6700k daylight

7100k actinic blue

50/50 Daylight and actinic

ReefLady

Staff member
I still have some crappy Catalina bulbs stockpiled, so I'll need new bulbs in about 3 months. :smirk: Be sure to run this special again in March, LOL. :)

ReefLady

Staff member
Hey Darin, what is the brand/manufacturer of these bulbs?

I had less of a stockpile than I thought. :)

But I'm still considering just converting to square-pin and getting CSL bulbs.

Travis

Craig Manoukian

Originally posted by captivereefs
Through the month of december i am having a sale on Hamilton PC bulbs.

All 55 Watt PC bulbs $22.99 Straight and square pin

Shipping is $10.00 for up to 3 bulbs $13.00 for up to 5 anywhere in the continental USA.

True 03 actinics

10K Daylight

Travis,

See Hamilton above.

Darin,

Are the 55 watters really available in 10,000k?

captivereefs

Sponsor
I can also get the CSL Lights; the come in 65 watts. I can probably work a deal on those as well. They are on my site. Check and see if i have what you are looking for. Tell me what it is anf i will get back to you a a discounted price.

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I see one CSL 65 watt bulb that is 1/2 actinic and 1/2 10k but there is no measurement for the length. Are all 65 watts the same length? Do you have a 65 watt actinic or a 65 watt 10K? I need 2 of each.

captivereefs

Sponsor
I can get the CSL 10ks and actinic 65 watt bulbs. The price is $25.99 per bulb. I can give you 10% off of that price for the sale. I just have to find out if they are availible now. The west coast is 2 hours behind me! Get back to you this afternooon

Thanks,

Darin

Craig Manoukian

Thanks Darin,

If I get two Hamilton 55 watt 10,000k white and one Hamilton 175 watt 10,000k MH would the $10.00 for shipping still apply for three bulbs? I have Hamilton MH ballasts.

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk: