Current FTS of my 180.

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
very nice tank indeed. Im dying to get my hands on a copperband as well. How well behaved is yours with corals?

Thanks TangMan! The Copperband is great with SPS corals, and never touches them, however I have seen him nip distractidly at a couple LPS - he doesn't focas on them and eat them, but he does take a little nibble from time to time. I think in a smaller tank with less food that is more to his liking this might be an issue.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
I know. I was around for that. Your fault :hammerhea :ashamed: :tongue: :jester: :angel4: with your whole negative karma thing. (jk)

But we're beat_dead_horse you old :ofr: so I sent you some good karma. :craig:

Good Karma! I thought you said you were around for the negitive Karma thing? I'm trying to get back to my negitive nine billion karma without assistance this time and your not helping! :p :poke: :mad:

Whiskey

Tru2nr

tank looks real nice i had a CBB in my tank but he was nipping everything from softies to lps he had a hard time eating prepared food though so i think that was part of the problem

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Tank Looks Great.. What kind of lighting are you using?

Thanks Blue Eyes! Love the rose in your Avitar :)

The tank is lit by 3*250W XM10,000K in spyder reflectors 10" off the water and angled slightly toward the front pane.

Atinics, well,.. the bulbs are 2 years old, but they are 3*55W PC Atinic "Blue" lights in AHsupply parobolic reflectors.

Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
tank looks real nice i had a CBB in my tank but he was nipping everything from softies to lps he had a hard time eating prepared food though so i think that was part of the problem

Thanks True Tuner!

Yeah; I've heard storys like yours about CBB's as well,... Suffice it to say that I am worried about that, but so far I've been lucky (Knock on wood). I wouldn't have even risked it, but the aptasia was out of control in my tank, and he did a wonderful job clearing it out.

Whiskey

dfurbee

Nice tank Whisky! I lived in Phoenix for about, a lot of years. Hoping to move back someday. Sure miss the sun everyday ;)

nikkipigtails

I really love your tank! It's got a lot in there but it doesn't look over stocked with corals. There's so much room for fish to swim. Most SPS tanks all look the same...crammed full of stuff. IMHO, yours has the perfect balance.

Those clams are freakin HUGE!

TangMang232

Thanks TangMan! The Copperband is great with SPS corals, and never touches them, however I have seen him nip distractidly at a couple LPS - he doesn't focas on them and eat them, but he does take a little nibble from time to time. I think in a smaller tank with less food that is more to his liking this might be an issue.

Whiskey

Thanks whiskey. He would most likely be placed in a 125 at minimum. I will give it some more thought.