Current FTS of my 180.

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
What's up everyone? I haven't posted a pic of my tank in a while so I figured I'd post one, this is my 180G SPS tank.

P5110027.jpg

Enjoy,
Whiskey

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
Is your lighting on this tank all T5?

Nope; Never was. The tank that was all T5 I lost about a month ago,.. Kalk reactor failed and nuked everything but a couple LPS and one clown :( :( :( I decided I didn't have the heart to set it back up so I went FW planted with it.

Most of these corals were origanally frags that started growing in that tank back when it was SPS though.

Whiskey

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
What's up everyone? I haven't posted a pic of my tank in a while so I figured I'd post one, this is my 180G SPS tank.

P5110027.jpg

Enjoy,
Whiskey

AWESOME reef Whiskey!! :drooool:
Those clams are huge!
How long have you had your Copperband butterfly? I had to remove my crocea because my CBB started picking at it. :(

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
AWESOME reef Whiskey!! :drooool:
Those clams are huge!
How long have you had your Copperband butterfly? I had to remove my crocea because my CBB started picking at it. :(

Thanks Woodstock!

I've had the Copper band butterfly for about 6 months or so, it did a wonderful job ridding my tank of Apista, and it also eats misys! It's been pretty good for me, no attacking clams,.. but it does nip at LPS very rarley.

Whiskey

kathywithbirds

Thanks Kathy! I think the karma system is kinda broke now though (See my Sig),.. That whole thing is kinda part of why I really don't hang around here all that much.

Whiskey

I know. I was around for that. Your fault :hammerhea :ashamed: :tongue: :jester: :angel4: with your whole negative karma thing. (jk)

But we're beat_dead_horse you old :ofr: so I sent you some good karma. :craig: