Curent users of B-Ionic Calcium HELP!!!!!

MJC

If you currently use B-Ionica and you happen to have a un-used gallon container around I could really use your help.

I need to know how much calcium by measurement you have in the container,I need to know how much RODI to add.

I hade two one gallon containers that were poured into a bucket befor the RODI was added and to make matters wors that bucket was knocked over so now I can't even pour it back into the original container and fill with RODI to the line because I'm not sure how much un diluted cal was in the gal container.

Hope this makes scenes and I could really use someone's help. I have 9 1/2 cups of calcium left.

MJC

This mite make more sense

Ok let me try to explain again.

1. I dose with BRS dosing pumps.
2. My holding container is a 2 gal container that the doser draws from.
3. I purchased 2 one gal containers of B-Ionic calcium.
4. Each gal container has a line on it you are supposed to fill up with RODI to dilute it.

5. I made the mistake of pouring the 2 one gallons of calcium into a bucket befor diluting it with RODI.

6. Bucket got knocked over and I was able to salvage 9.5 cups of undilughted B-Ionic.

7. I'm not sure how much actual calcium Bionic puts in the one gal container and how much RODI is supposed to go in to fill the container up to the line.

8. If some one happens to have a one gal binocs calcium juge could you measure with a ruler how much calcium is in the jug this is usually done with a flash light shined thru the side of the container as instructed by bionics.

this way I know how much RODI to add.

This should make sense if you use b-ionics

Thank you

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I've used b ionic. It can b added in equal parts to the tank just not mixed together. In other words Im thinking I'm not smart enough to answer your question.

........I have nothing intelligent left to say.

MJC

Ok thanks Matt when you used the calcium and added RODI to dilute it before you used it how much RODI water did you add to the one gal jug?

dmatt88

Is this what u use?

2012-05-18_19-26-39_148.jpg

dmatt88

I used this when calc crashed. I added part 1 to the sump. When mixed I added part 2. I wasn't just dosing. I was raising calc. Here's the directions on the back of the bottle. Hope it helps. Matt.