CUC - enough?

Well this is what I have - 34g red sea max

I know some people are not found of crabs, but some people get by with them so I did include them. I am not really feeding the tank since there is enough algae that I don't think I need to.

Crabs - 9

3 Scarlet Reef Hermit Crabs
2 Tricolor Hermit Crabs
2 Red Leg Hermit Crabs
2 Blue Leg Hermit Crabs

Snails - 10

2 bumble bee snails
2 Margarita Snails
2 Nassarius Snails
2 Nerite Snails
2 turbo snails

I do most of my shopping at That Pet Place since it is close to where I live. On their website they suggest the following for a 30g tank. So should I add more?

The 30 gallon Marine Algae Pack contains the following:
6 - Scarlet Hermits
5 - Turbo Snails
20 - Margarita Snails
15 - Red Leg Hermits

Also - when can I add a cleaner shrimp? How many can I add and what would people suggest. I liked the look of the sexy and camel back shrimps, but I still need to research the shrimps.

the last thing i knew is that the camel shrimp are not reef safe. something to think about

oops - this is why I need to read up on the shrimp. Thanks!

The Camel Shrimp has red and white lined markings with large, green eyes and a humped back. They are generally nocturnal and tend to hide during light hours. Camel Shrimp are scavengers and will gladly eat up any leftover frozen, flake or pellet food that the other inhabitants in the aquarium do not eat. Camel shrimp are not reef safe, they will consume polyps and soft corals. This species may live alone but prefer to be in groups of three or more.

goldenmean

I think that is a pretty good start for a CUC.
You can always add more later if you need.

The scarlet Skunk cleaner shrimp are my favorites.
They are also more active during the day than some of the other shrimp species which many tend to be do more nocturnal.

lcstorc

I would start with a smaller cleanup crew and you can always add later. The scarlet hermits are the closest to reef safe so you should be good with those though the others will likely become a problem over time. I have also read and heard that bumble bee snails are not reef safe. You may want to do some more research on them. I've never had them so I have no personal experience.
You can add shrimp when the parameters are stable. They are pretty much like any other invert. Slow acclimation and stable parameters and they are good to go. In that size of a tank I would only have 2 maybe 3 shrimp unless they are very small like sexy shrimp. Avoid harlequins unless you are prepared to feed them live starfish. That is the only thing they eat.

I would start with a smaller cleanup crew and you can always add later. The scarlet hermits are the closest to reef safe so you should be good with those though the others will likely become a problem over time. I have also read and heard that bumble bee snails are not reef safe. You may want to do some more research on them. I've never had them so I have no personal experience.
You can add shrimp when the parameters are stable. They are pretty much like any other invert. Slow acclimation and stable parameters and they are good to go. In that size of a tank I would only have 2 maybe 3 shrimp unless they are very small like sexy shrimp. Avoid harlequins unless you are prepared to feed them live starfish. That is the only thing they eat.

thanks for the info

as for the bumble bee snail this is what the website for where I got them has for them. I will look into it further though, I didn't realize some snails were not reef safe :)

Bumblebee snails are good algae eaters with brightly colored black and yellow striped shells. They are reef safe and remain smaller than other snails, making them ideal for nano-reefs and smaller aquariums.

I want to finish off my aquascape before I add anything else.