creepy bubbles

lcstorc

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that.
Hopefully you will find what is wrong and remedy it for the other fish and any future additions.

munki

yea i dont know whats wrong. all the params were fine and the clown that is in with him is doing good. i dont know what it could be:willis:
what else should i do? whn do you think i could add another fish?

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I would guess after 6 weeks in QT, this way at least if the problem is in the tank it will show, and if not you are minimizing the risk of adding a new one. Steve

munki

sasquatch said:
I would guess after 6 weeks in QT, this way at least if the problem is in the tank it will show, and if not you are minimizing the risk of adding a new one. Steve
but should i add or do anything to the tank?
this might sound twisted, but maybe i can get some plants now that hes gone. :stars:
how do you earn/get "karma" anyway?

lcstorc

I would not add anything to the tank right now. Give it some time to be sure that whatever killed your fish is straightened out.

Karma is given by other users because they either like your post, your advice, your picture, or in cases like this as sympathy for your loss.
Karma can be given by clicking on the word karma in any post. That will bring up a box allowing you to give karma to the person who wrote the post. It can be negative or positive and the number of points you give depends on your post count and your karma. Be sure to put a message or at least your name in the box provided otherwise the person on the receiving end does not know who gave them the karma.
Best of luck and again I am sorry for your loss,