Crazy Stuff!!!!!

mnreefman

Well.... i dont know how to say this, with out it being surprising to you all.... a few weeks ago i posted about mail order brides, that post was to get a rise outa people.. johnny knows i love to start stuff... i want to once again appologize for that if it upset anyone... in all actuality i have been with a white american woman who is totally independent for about 8 months now. well yesterday as you know was my birthday... i had the pleasure of getting the greatest gift... before i get into alot of detail... i want you all to know just what the past 8 months has been like.
we met when i came back home for a weekend after i moved to washington... she ended up going back with me... and lived there for 2 months with me until my grandmother past on and we moved back here to help out with the estate. she has been my crutch and my savior. for the first time in my life i feel like god is leading me down a better path. i feel free, i feel great, and most of all ive been happy. since weve been together there has never been a day where i have felt any pain... ive been the happiest ive ever been.. anyway so for my birthday we go out to a nice dinner some dancing... the whole romantic thing... (as hard as it is for some to believe here, i truely am a great guy and a die hard romantic) well i had gotten her something for my birthday... it wasnt intened at first to be what it ended up being... anyway it was 85 here yesterday and so i decided to get us a horse and carrage ride around downtown stillwater.... the sun was setting over the hills and the river was calm so i pulled out her gift...... i started talking saying how i felt, telling her about how my life has been blessed with her presence in it... yaddda yadda, anyway i am engaged. this one has been on for over 24 hrs so i can actually say it lasted longer than the first one did 2 yrs ago... lol:D
anyway. i just wanted you to all know since you are all my dear freinds.... ill keep you all updated with how everything goes and all the plans.... anyway... ive been blessed to have a great person in my life, and one to spend the rest of my life with... just wanted yall to know....

kennerd

PICS! POST PICS!

Ironically, my wife's cousin brought his mail-order bride to Easter dinner. Very nice gal, smoked a lot of cigarettes (which was good, because I ran out) but didn't help clear the table and do dishes.

sharks

Contributing Member
WOW Awesome
Congrats Clint

20.gif