Crabs Aren't Evil Society

atlantic reefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Well practically everyone on here has heard of the Crabs Are Evil Society But i don't believe they are evil. Just misunderstood. I'm creating the Crabs Aren't Evil Society. If you want to be a memeber just give a reason why crabs aren't evil and then just put in your sig (since i don't have the power that witfull does) Member of Crabs Aren't Evil Society

Have fun and enjoy.

Shane

By the way a reason can't be Crabs Aren't Evil just because they Aren't

blue_eyes53813

:away: :away: Im in the middle. Some are good and some are bad. Which way do I go?:smirk: I didnt like my evil hitchhiker crab but I like hermies

Shells

I'm with you, blue_eyes53813. i had a hitch hiker crab from H___. he was
the size of a quarter before i could get him out of my tank. he ate every thing (corals) in site!!

on the other hand, atlantic reefer, in general i think crabs aren't evil, because they eat up all the food that falls to the sandbed that fish can
not get...:)

does that qualify me for 'crabs arent evel society'??

:)

boozeman

I LOVE crabs....(especially with butter, a lil garlic and an ice cold pint or two :apint:)
:LOL:
:wit:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
LOL boozeman... me too :D

... Okay, I'm gonna start a club "99.9% of all crabs are evil"... :rolleyes:

reefjitsu

I must say I like this society better than the CAE. Everybody knows my feelings about it. I may have to join. The crabs are delicious society sounds good, but really has nothing to do with the animals we keep. It is not as if you could eat most HH crabs, even if you wanted to..... unless you had like a thousand of them.

prow

boozeman said:
just like eating escargot(snails):scram:
lol, yeah there like finger foods. SAVE THE SHRIMP, all you can eat crab cocktail at the local crabs are delicious society.

lcstorc

May have to change my sig yet again. I like this crabs are delicious society. Lots of butter.
LOL

prow

Witfull said:
we need an RS Crabfeast night~
it just might be the biggest reef hobbiest event ever. forget frag swapping IT'S CRAB SWAPPING TIME. i have a blue leg crab i will let you try for a bite of your red legged crab. :invisible