Could this have been the problem for my breaker trip?

I noticed I had a huge dilemma for my tank room which stores my sump, frag tank, refugium. My 15 amp breaker kept tripping last night? I even stayed awake till 4am trying to figure it out, and even slept near the tank to hear if the water from the over flow stopped. You invest this much I couldn't risk waking up to a coral soup tank. Anyways, I noticed the breaker was tripped up again! Luckly I ran an extension cord from another outlet to kept atleast the main return pump and two heaters to keep going. I turned out the breaker and it turned off, did it 2-3 times and it finally stayed on. I noticed the fuse from my RK2 wasn't blown nor was it the amount of power with all the items running (I had this setup running for 4-5 months, and added a frag tank, 200 watts t-5 and a mag 7 which was add about a month ago). Everything was good until now. So everything turned on except the mag 7 which was to the frag tank. I thought it could have been a malfunctioning out on the RK2 so I tried another one, nothing. I saw the mag for the refugium tank running along with everything else.

So the Mag 7 was working. Could this have been the problem for the breaker for tripping? It has been only 30 minutes that I switched to a mag 5 and I turned everything on like my old setup. So far so good.

Again could the pump been the problem? And if so what could have happened to the pump? Anything else I should look at if this isn't the problem? Thanks