Corals and frags for sale

greneis7

I'm bummed that my tank isn't ready for any corals yet, or I would probably buy something. Maybe a few months down the road.
Questions about the Silvertip Pipe Organ - which is gorgeous! Is it hard to care for? Does it grow fast and take over, or is it a slow growing one?

SecretAgent

Well, Greneis, it grows at a pretty steady rate in my tank...not so fast that you would have to move it outside or anything...lol but not slow that you get grey headed waiting for it...Its a good coral to have in my opinion and easy too. Not many demands, just good flow but not blasting. Just enough for its polyps to sway. Is happy on tank bottom. It doesnt take over, grows in a clump of sorts if in sand bed but on a rock more uniformed. I have another color pipe, but it depends on the lights you use what color it is. In my tank it is green sometimes and yellow other times. but the silver tip pipeorgan is a burnt sienna with silver stripes going up the outside polyps very unique

I did Rg, but Im afraid I dont have sps fraged, just the one frag on the first page.

Everything I posted are corals Ive trimmed cause they were growing too big or corals I had to separate like the candy cause they were getting too big. The ones Im selling are ones I had enough of so I could sell and help Eric out. Ive got sps but nothing ready to sell or big enough to frag yet. I just traded for some but they are frags themselves so they will need to grow some.

Sorry =( I do have mushrooms though =)

SecretAgent

HA!!!!! Rg, I just read your PM......Im sowwy Sugas, Im slowing down now, its almost noon, I get slow come noon LoL