Coral Reef DVD's ?

Marty5

I recently purchased coral reef adventure and enjoyed it, but was not thoroughly impressed. Does anyone know of any other reef videos out there, preferably HD, but doesnt have to be, and where to get them? Thanks

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
i have the Blue Planet Collection, the only issue is no Surround on it, just 2 channel stereo, i love all wild life, have you tried the Planet Earth sets? have you seen them?

Marty5

I have seen the planet earth series on t.v. but not in HD, and it was not the one with coral reefs in it (still cool though), is there one specific episode about coral reefs?

Marty5

tippmann-
great pics btw, how do you keep your sand substrate so clean in your tank? I am embarassed of mine, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
oh, no trick there, ask anybody, im sure their sand looks dirty too, those pics are just a day after "cleaning day" it always looks that good, if you saw it now, you'd be like "he must never clean his tank" thanks though!! the one with the coral reefs is blue planet, its the section called Seasonal Seas or tidal oceans, something like that...i have it at home....