Coral Dynamics ;)

TDEVIL

i would just like to say thanks to Rick at Coral Dynamics for a very good, first, experience

i ordered a blue tip stag, and a green acro(slimmer), and the free coral was a brown-green montipora digitata

thanks again Rick

i will order from Coral Dynamics in the future (when it warms up ;) )

TD

TDEVIL

as some know i had an issue in the past with the pwr going out and that inturn killed all my acros (all 8) and some other stuff, so im trying again ;)

TD

ReefLady

Staff member
Awesome! That blue-tipped looks like it's going to be sweet!

Good luck with them!

TDEVIL

thanks RL, tried to get better pics, but where they are its a bit hard, as soon as they are acc to the light then i will move them to a better spot;)

TD

TDEVIL

one thing that i forgot to mention was the customer service, which was impressive, i was wathcing tv (and the tank;)) when i got a ph call, it was Rick leting me know that the temps were going to drop and wandered if i was free any other day to get the corals shipped then, i wasnt (never am;)), he went ahead and shipped them anyways, i think we were both worried about the corals becoming froze, didnt happen, they arrived in good shape, i spent a bit more time acclimating them, didnt want the temp to shock them, within an hour or so all the polyps were out, and so far so good, hope the power doesnt go out now;) atleast when im not home;)

just wanted to sy that before i forgot again

TD