Coral Corral TAmpa Florida

hredder

Wow, I was so mad i purchased my tank from a different vendor, I dont believe in talking negative about other companies, but I will tell you about how someone took a $175 dollar mistake and made it a 25 dollar mistake. Pierre from Coral Corral took back a wetdry that i just purchased for my 90 gallon tank and exchanged me for a even bigger berlin, did the plumbing on it for me and spent so much of his time (dont want to forgot his other employees) helping me out. They are extremely helpful and willing to give customers time to educate them on how to properly maintain a reef tank. The original LFS wouldnt take back the W/D cuz they said it was drilled which they did the drilling. I will no longer do business with the other company whatsoever

ReefLady

Staff member
Good news. There are both good and bad out there. Promote the "good" by spending your $$$ there.

rmlevasseur

I have only been to Coral Corral once when I was visiting the folks in Fl. This store was awesome. Is it still lit entirely by Solaris?

cantagious

Pierre And Craig both are top notch guys and will go out of there way to please or help thanks Coral Corral

Coral Corral
13510 Prestige Pl # 2
Tampa, FL 33635-9619
(813) 855-3888

jackobrians

Great customer service! I've started a marine aquarium four years ago and purchased live stock from every store in Tampa and two in land o lakes. No other compares to the quality of service and live stock.