Copperband Butterfly Pic!

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hi All!

This is a pic of my beautiful copperband butterfly that I purchased to rid my tank of aiptasia which it did with the help of three peppermint shrimp.:)
477copperband.jpg

Mary

Evil Angel
Very nice looking CB! I was never lucky enough to have my shrimp eat the aiptasia and had to inject them. Nice when nature takes it's course and no chemicals are needed!

BoomerD

Have always liked them, but will they eat all the tube worms & other "feathery" things in the tank?

Montanareefer

Hey BoomerD! They will eat all your little feather dusters and probably the bigger ones but I was willing to pay the price for this beautiful fish and have no regrets for doing so!:)

Craig Manoukian

That's the problem with introducing species to eradicate things. If we could only train them to eat a specific diet. Where are those shock collars when you need'em?:eek: LOL

:) :D :cool: ;) :p :smirk:

PS Great looking fish guys!

Montanareefer

Hey Witfull! I noticed that after I took the pic a few months ago and transferred the christmas tree worm to my wife's reef tank!:)

Montanareefer

Yeah Mary it is pretty neat as we both get to enjoy a hobby together and go check out what is at the LFS. If something doesn't work in her tank it is transferred to mine and frags get placed from one tank to another! Her tank is a 20 gallon mini-reef and my is an 80 gallon reef tank. We have fun with it!:)