Copepods

Susanedw

some copepods to my tank for my scooter blenny. I didn't know he was in the dragonet family when I got it. He's eating frozen foods. I just have to make sure they get down to him. Won't I lose a lot due to the filtration, and water changes? I figured i'd do my next water change first.

Eventually I'll set up a refugium. Tank is a RS Max c250 just over 6 weeks new. Tank thread in my sig. I believe.

frisbee

If the fish is already eating frozen foods then I wouldn't even worry about the pods. They'll find their way into your tank regardless and if conditions are right the population will surge.

Susanedw

geez, just saw that the message I posted above wasn't complete.... Missing the "I want to add

He is eating what I feed the tank but I have to overfed to be sure he gets some. I've been shutting down pumps and using the turkey baster to target him. He's not fast like the other fist so he only gets a couple bites and whatever he finds scavenging rocks

cracker

Hello Susan, Nice to see You taking the extra effort to take care of Your Dragonette. A true reefer !

Susanedw

Got a small bottle today. No doubt will order more from amazon, maybe a bag of mixed copes and the other. Will try to do a wc tomorrow and add when lights go off tomorrow evening.