Confused Chromis

clownmorph

We have 4 chromis in our tank and 1 of them is very confused. There is a large toadstool on the top of our rock work that for awhile one of our clowns used to host. Well, the other day we noticed something strange and thought it was just one of those things that happen but might not see again. It was 1 of our chromis hosting the toadstool! He has been doing it now for about 2 weeks. At night 2 of our 4 clowns host the bottom front corner, eventhough there is a really big nice anemone. Now that same chromis goes with them at night hosting the same corner. I think he thinks he's a clown LOL My husband looks at me funny when I go up to the tank and say "You're not a clown, you're a chromis!!"
Here's the little bugger in his confused state :)
confusedchromis.jpg

Kacy McCure

Ive seen many fish that u wouldnt think would host an invert. I have a yellow tang that acts like he host 1 of my sea rods, he even defends it when u get close to that end of the tank, attacking the glass, but if u stand by the other side of the tank u can actually pet him, which i found odd... But i had a cat that would try and milk from my mothers dog.. That was odd to..