Confused Anemone

I have had a green bubble tip for about a month and a half now, during this time it has done very well, clowns hosting, and color great. About the last week or perhaps two, it has been shriveled during the day but open at night and has released from it's place on the rock where it was attached, I believe this to be though from the shriveling. The anemone is still sticky, and the foot is in great condition. It is also still eating fine. I have not changed anything in the aquarium as far as flow or anything of the such, inhabitants include 2 false percs, 1 coral beauty, 1 target mandarin, 1 long spine sea urchin, 1 melanurus wrasse (false christmas tree), snails for CUC, and a few corals that are not near it. As far as the tank and lighting I have the RSM 250 with no modifications that has been running about 2 years and 9 months. Water quality is good, I know that is subjective but I don't have actual numbers handy.

I just walked passed my aquarium to get a drink of water and noticed lights have come and the anemone has actually opened up to the light and instead of the tentacles being long and stringy like when I first got it, they are more the bubble tips like you see in the picture, today is the first day they have been that way. Maybe it is starting to come around.

Any ideas?

bigvag

I read some where that if the tentacles are long and not bubbled that they are recieving enough light, when they bubble their tentacles that means they are trying to get more light.