Compendium maybe?

Mperkins92

after a lot of looking around for LEDs i've noticed there are a lot of different brands that look very similar, however there are a lot of garbage units.
I'm hoping we could gather definitive information about these LEDs/units and hopefully keep the thread at a readable length.

I'd like to start out by saying that the marine land LEDs are garbage unless your planning on a FOWLR tank, seeing how from what i've seen at least they are running .6 watt LEDs. This light might be useful but not for a reef tank which i'd prefer this thread to keep focused on.

Funlad3

Has been struck by the ban stick
Personally, I run EShine LEDs. They grow SPS, they're cheaper than dirt (lights an entire 6' tank for less than the cost of a single Radion), and they're 100% controllable and dimmable. If you get one of the solar simulator models, you have sunrise sunset too. Awesome all around IMO.

E.shine Systems - 4G LED Aquarium Light

I still need PAR readings, but I'm getting growth on SPS without breaking 40% intensity and keeping maxima's 24" underwater on my sandbed at that same intensity. So definitely competent. :D