Cobwebs?

lebloom

I have a 75gal setup and in my LR there is stuff which looks like cobwebs on it. Got any ideas?

Dragon Wrasse

Long small white tube like things, could be a type of worm, I have them in my Nano...do you have any pics....what else is in your tank???, maybe its slime off of a softy coral??? Need to know more about your setup.....BTW welcome to RS!!

lebloom

No pictures of it. Its a 75gal FOWLR, about 100 lbs of LR and 5 fish. 1 yellow Tang, 1 Coral Beauty, 1 Yellowtail Damsel and 2 Common Clowns with about 24 snails and crabs and a few peppermint shrimp. This stuff on my rock is a whitish color and really doesnt look like a worm, more like a cobweb. Someone says a fungus but not what type. It comes and goes meaning that its not always around.

Cougra

Dragon Wrasse

Try and get a pic of it.....the stuff in my Nano if you try and touch or grab it it will retract back into the LR.....and it does it fast.

Witfull

is there a yellow tint to it?

right now im going to venture vermtid or spagetti worms.

jesse_224

I also had the same thing happen in my nano. After doing a little research, I found out it was spagetti worms. They seem pretty cool...or maybe im easily entertained....:)