Clowns, Wrasse, Zoos, LPS in NC

Phyxius

Cleaning up the last of the items we have from the upgrade.
all of these are LOCAL pick up only...as I cant ship and have no bags or coolers to be able to

Pick up in Durham NC off hwy 70 near 85

Posted prices but feel free to make me an offer on one or all................

Coloring looks washed under this pc light fixture but they are brighter in person and have been under MH and VHO combo

We could only have one pair of clowns in the new tank so we kept our black pair so these have to go.
They are a Mated and egg laying pair that have been laying eggs steadily for a few mths now. Nice coloration asking $35.00 pair
The 6 line wrasse in lower part of picture. Large guy and never had issue with him except against a mandarin one time. Gets along with all our other clowns, tangs, inverts and the like $15.00
IMG_2724Small.jpg

Galaxea Frags small to right 10.00 large to left 20.00
Orange Zoo rock with some macro on it 25.00 on right. Large Kenya tree frag $10.00 ( Frags in tray are all sold as well as hammer and small galaxea frags.)
_MG_2735Small.jpg

4 to 8 head neon green candy cane frags each $15.00- $20.00
_MG_2734Small.jpg

All of these colonies of candy canes are $45.00 for the whole thing. I have been offered more for trade at LFS but they will just hack them up and sell. The lights in the QT tank are bad but the tan ones are actually light blue under strong lighting/MH and the other is mint green. As you can see in the pic they have many heads on them. They are the 3 colonies in the PVC rings
IMG_2724Small.jpg

assorted zoo rocks. a few are larger and a few are unique sized. mixed zoos on each and looking for $15-$20 depending on rock size.
two rocks are in pic above and one large one is here and here
_MG_2729Small.jpg

_MG_2730Small.jpg

Last edited:

Phyxius

Clowns and Kenya trees are spoken for. Small frags of Galaxea are all sold but have 2 larger frags available.

Phyxius

They may be pending on a local trade for the whole lot as of tonight of whats remaining anyways... Sorry guys on the not shipping part as I just don't have the supplies to ship them safely. I`ll update post accordingly