Clowns Fighting!!!!!!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
My 3 clowns must be coming of age and are really ripping it up, the female is defending her chosen one and the odd man out is trying to run off the other. will this pass? what to do? thanks Steve

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
thanks Doc! any use adding another little one or is the competition level going to be to high?

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
It's easy Steve, catch one when the lights are out. They can't see well and get disoriented easily. Good luck catching the right one! :eek:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
LOL Woody, thats a great tip and really a new one to me, is that in a sticky some place?

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
I have a pair of pink skunk clowns with a male true percula and he's confined to a small area in the tank and will only come out to eat. I've tried to take him out without success and may have to take the tank apart to remove him.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Well Barbee and Ken have beaten BoyBob into retreat(for now) and how strange, all this time they have ignored the anemone, tonight its the place to be, I think the brain coral was getting stressed out with both of the rolling around and sleeping all day

prow

i found i can catch any fish pretty easy. i have caught a wrasse, tang, blenny, pygme angel even a dartfish using the night stealth method and a hemostat. hemostats are great for doing weeding too, i cleared my tank of bryopsis in a weeks time picking every piece i seen. the fish i just sneak up on them and clamp onto the tail, being night time you can take your time and aim exactly where you want to grap him so you dont hurt him, too much. works great.

iamkellogg

I have a clear pitcher that I use to catch fish in. It works well and has a handle and if I catch the wrong fish I just dump it back in. I use a net to herd it into the pitcher.

Kelly

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Great ideas all Thank you! seems to have passed for now, they all eat together with no hostility and BoyBob has stayed in his own area Ken has become quite manly lol

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I hope so Woody, its really hard to take one out, they were so ity bity tiny babies when I got them, originally I ordered bl/wh, waited 2 months and they never came, waited 2 more for these guys.