clown tang + majestic angelfish

clownfish02

Hello,
I recently bought a small 3inch majestic angelfish to go into my tank(6x2x2) but one of my existing fish a clown tang which is around 4 inch started having a go at the fish ,as it was the first day it was introduced i assumed that the fish was just being a bit assertive . Over the next day or so i noticed it leaving the angel alone a bit more and start nipping a foxface which it has lived with happily for around a year. It will only do it a few times but is this enough for the fish to get stressed or could this just be natural pecking order.I then also noticed this morning that the angel had a bit of its fin nipped I first thought it could have been the clown but then i noticed that one of my damsels had been having a go at the fish a bit too. What would be the best advice , should I just let the majestic grow up and do nothing so i don't stress it out anymore?
Thanks for reading ,alot of questions i know

redneckgearhead

Some times killing the lights for a few days can help slow down aggression but I am afraid that from what I have read, clown tangs will eventually kill most of the other fish in the tank.