Clown Goby Melting- Please Help!

CMG

The others seem to be just fine. No physical changes and character's are happy little eaters still.

I know he was only $8 but he was a pretty cool little guy. I think with my next fish I will try a fresh water dip and maybe a bath of some sort. I am still new at all this so a little uncomfortable with certain things.

Varga

I wouldn't dip the poor guy, maybe it was just his time. I think 1 out of 10 fish you buy will just die.

Ive had my green clown goby for months. he is a crazy little guy, sits still for ever and only comes out to viciously attack his food. I like how you can see his teeth in your avatar :) doy ou have a yellow one too?

Attachments

• 100_4220.JPG
    100_4220.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 16

CMG

No, mine was a green clown goby not the yellow one. They also have black one and red ones and a couple other ones too. Neat little guys. Mine, like yours, would sit still on the mushrooms and then when food came along from my turkey bastor he would ferousiously attack the tip of the bator! haha. Fun little guy, its too bad he died. I have set-up a QT tank for the next time I decide to buy a fish. Perhaps this will help. Or maybe he was just old? No knowing how long he had been at the LFS or in the ocean before he was taken.