Closet Clean Out

Anselth

So, I posted some of this once and neglected to subscribe to the thread, and didn't think I got any responses, my apologies. Have a few things to sell to make room for all the junk I accumulate:

2 Ushio 10k double-ended metal halide bulbs. Used for about 1 month. $50 each, or both for $85

Aqua C Remora Skimmer - Used, pump and fittings included. $100.

Quiet One 6000 pump - Used for maybe a week. $100

Eheim Jager 200w Heater - New in box. $15

Mag-Drive 3 pump - used. $25

Aquarium Systems Natural Wave wavemaker - This is a 6 slot powerstrip with three standard outlets and three wavemaker outlets. the first two alternate, and the third switches on on a different cycle, creating a very basic wave pattern. Actually works pretty well for what it is. $25.

I also have a CPR Overflow - CS102 - 1200gph flow rate, new, never used. I did, however, use one of the bulkheads to try to findplumbing fittings at HD, and I'm not sure where it got off to. PM me if interested, if I find the bulkhead I'll update with a price.

I think that's all I have right now, pm me or respond in thread. $7.50 for shipping via USPS Priority Mail per package, multiple items will be shipped together whenever possible. Local pickup also available in South Jersey. Edit: I'll also consider trading for some of this, shoot me a pm.

Witfull

damn you adam,,,,,,i didnt see where you posted this sale before......

anything you need in trade for the wave maker thingie,,,,i just bought one from Prow,,,,but another one on standby could be good.

Anselth

I posted it a while back Dave...I don't think there's anything I really need in trade, but shoot me a PM

Anselth

Green Shrooms? I like shrooms...(he says to the corrections officer). Sounds fair to me.

Witfull

ok bro,,,ill frag a few tomorrow....gimme a week or so to get them mounted.

have you seen these guys? ill find i a pic if you havent....they rock~

Amnestia

Hey, just starting my first 42gal saltwater tank. How many gallons can the remora skimmer handle? What kind of pump is it using?

Let me know, thank you.

Anselth

The Remora is rated for a 20-75 gallon tank, I ran it on my 50 and it worked well. The pump is a Maxi-Jet 1200.

lcstorc

If Amnestia doesn't take it, I'll take the Remora and the heater and the Mag 3. PM me the paypal info or address for a check.

Amnestia

I'll take it! And one question, theoretically if I wanted to increase the flow/effectiveness of the protein skimmer could I just swap out the maxijet pump for a mag 3 pump?

reefer4200

ill be third i guess on the skimmer if no1 wants it...lemme know. I got lots of nice rics i could trade...or cash..either or.