Clonefarmer's 40 Breeder Reef

The tank look great Clonefarmer's. I wish i had some of those macro in my tank, especially the Halymenia
Thank you! The rocks looked pretty bare when I got them. Then all of sudden the Macro started sprouting out of everywhere.

Piecing my 40 together at the moment, tagging along now. That six line is nice!
Thank you! I'm really happy I got a Six Line. Not only is it a cool fish to watch, but it also keeps pod and worm populations in check.

So what are you thinking for the rest of your stock?

If I get more fish it will be one that swims in the water column and a bottom dweller. I'm not sure about what species. Maybe a Cardinal and a blenny/goby. I never know exactly what I'll get till I go to the LFS and see what they have.

For corals I'd like to get more sps. I really like the branching and plating types.

nate21887

Gobies are sweet! Cardinals are nice, not very active though. Cardinals are also active breeders in the home aquarium. Just something to think about...

I ended up getting a Royal Gramma and a Firefish. They add quite a bit of color and activity to the tank. They seem healthy and have been eating. They get along well and the Six Line seems more confident now that it's not the only fish.

Here is a pic:
Picture1470.jpg

I also learned a lesson in fragging: Don't use your thumb that has putty on it to push the frag down onto the plug :( Now there are dead white spots where I pushed with my thumb on the Monti frags.
Picture1447.jpg

Picture1448.jpg

The Slimer seems to to be doing ok and so does the Hammer.
Picture1473.jpg

Picture1409.jpg