Cheating or Generous?

bcarleton

I just picked up a Sebae and a Yellow Stripped Maroon Clown that were already paired at the LFS. Have had them in my tank for about 4 days now. Well, the clown decides that for the first few days he is going to cheat on his partner and go mess around with a small Bubble Tip that has been in my tank for a few months now. Then as of yesterday I noticed that he is going back and forth between the 2. He tends to stay with the Bubble early in the day and with the Sebae later on. My intentions were to get another clown for the Bubble, but after seeing this, should I just let him have both? Would I be inviting a fight if I brought anothr clown in?

Triggerjay

The one will be fine unless you want to try your luck at pairing the clown to another..... but it can be difficult to do with GSM's, and you could end up with a dead fish. So I would say..... stick with the one clown. She has prob. established her territory in the tank... which will make pairing her even more difficult...

Jason

bcarleton

Figured that another clown would probably not work. Especially since both Anemone are only inches from each other. It is kinda cool though, the bubble tip seems happier now. It has been extending and puffing up more since the clown came in.