Chaeto up...

fishhead

I have a couple of bags of chaeto again if anyone is in need of some.

vcm_s_kf_representative_403x480.jpg

The usual $10/bag and $4.95 shipping

fishhead

Usually this chaeto has lots of pods, and I often hear back, that infamous quote from 2001: A space odyssey: "Oh my God...it's full of stars"....maybe if I pound my head against it....:banghead:

sorry folks...it's late!

Greg

fishhead

K. Just let me know. I will let all know when it is gone. I also sell it on my website, but in 3 sizes, and for a bit more. If you pay ahead of time...I will hold a batch if you want to be sure, and I will subtract one from the store.
Greg

livebait

I don't need anymore, just wanted to say thanks again for the great chaeto! When I bought mine I was expecting a lil' sandwich bag not the Ziploc bag stuffed full that came! I've noticed an explosion of pods in my fuge since adding it as well, so my fish thank you too! $10 for the amount you sell has got to be the best deal going!:wave:

fishhead

I don't need anymore, just wanted to say thanks again for the great chaeto! When I bought mine I was expecting a lil' sandwich bag not the Ziploc bag stuffed full that came! I've noticed an explosion of pods in my fuge since adding it as well, so my fish thank you too! $10 for the amount you sell has got to be the best deal going!:wave:

TY livebait! I always like to hear back from satisfied reefers, who know a good deal when they get one. And thanks for the heads up there that you don't need any more, it sounds like there will be enough for SGTdmoody !!:fingerx: