Chaeto Algae for sale!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
Jeremy & Mya...

I don't know what the solution is but I have triple bagged, SEALED bags and everything else and still gets SOME form of leak in almost every shipment TO and FROM me. It's like Salt Water is MAGIC and is able to seep/weep through solid matter.

Good job on the Chaeto transfer! I LOVE CHAETO!!!

Mya

Well Im glad it leaked in a way. I totally hope it made me the mail truck stink to high hell. Haha. I don't care for the guy if you can tell. The bags were all still sealed and the bags were all still complete. I mean, I dont know how it leaked but it did. Oh well. It still had lots of murky looking water in the bag. Jeremy filled the bags up a lot! Haha. I guess he kinda knew it was going to happen. Ya'll that have been in this SW business a while know about the magic SW property that I didnt know until now. Haha.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
The first bag of Chaeto that I got was shipping in a Zip-Loc bag with just barely a hint of water in it. That was sealed inside of a simple yellow mailing envelope and it was shipped standard USPS (like 5 days).

It's still going strong to this day (about 23 months later).

Jeremy0322

I try to prevent the leaving as much as possible but you guys are right, this stuff is magical. No matter what i buy or send and no matter how its shipped or bagged it still leave everywhere. Anyways, I am glad you are liking the stuff, and for anyone else following this thread when more becomes available i will be sure to post it up here.

I got some shipped one time & commented on how well it was shipped. He said he used his wife's food sealer & bags. There wasnt a leak anywhere!

Mya

Michelle knows the trick we have all been missing out on. Tho its a shame you got to vacuum seal the stuff to send it anywhere. Haha

Jeremy0322

Not for a while, they cleaned me out pretty good. But it usually grows back pretty fast, so it shouldnt be long before i post on this thread again with some more available.

Mya

Gold, if the stuff takes off in my tank I can bring some up to you... next time Im in ATL...
Or have Kim (a friend of mine) bring you some up ... she's in ATL from time to time...

Mya

Well I have only had my refuge/chaeto a week but as soon as I got some to spare... Sure..

Jeremy0322

Once it gets growing it gets GROWING, it will overrun you in no time. I ship it out often in my opinion, and probably wait longer than i should because it FILLS by fuge by the time i send out.

milliken5

I am getting ready to set up a reugium for the first time. I saw you had chaeto earlier and was wondering if you had any left at this time. Thanks Mike