Celebrity sighting!

bcarleton

I had the pleasure of serving the family from the show "Little People, Big World" today. The mom and the four kids wre there with a few other folks stopped by my SONIC. Ok, seems like no big deal but what brings them down to Ocean Springs, Mississippi?

BoomerD

It's always fun to run into someone famous. Last December, my wife and I went on a whale watching trip while we were on Maui. Afterwards, we stopped in a small cafe on the water for lunch. Who should sit at the table next to us? Mick Fleetwood and his grandson...I didn't bug him for pics, but we did chat for a while. My wife was all..."OMG! Mick Fleetwood!" :D

One of the crane companies I worked for about 10 years ago did a bunch of work for Clint Eastwood at his golf course in Carmel, and I chatted with him quite a bit. Another crane contractor did quite a bit of work for George Lucas at his home in San Anselmo and at his Skywalker Ranch. You never knew who you'd see when you were up there.

sambrinar

When I worked for a bank in Scottsdale, Az, Alice Cooper and his wife would come in frequently, we would do the Wayne's World bow, he'd laugh. Nice guy. very cool to see someone famous. My oldest brother went to high school with Glen Campbell's son Travis. also a nice guy

Triggerjay

I know Brad Pitts brother... well, not very well.... but have talked with him a couple of times. He runs a computer store here... Brad Pitt grew up here in springfield..

Jason

sambrinar

See you never know who the people you grew up with will become. It doesn't pay to make fun of people in school. Linda Carter (wonder woman) and Steven Spielburg both graduated from my high school. I am way younger than they are. But we looked up Steven in our yearbooks. What a nerd. and look at him now!! You truely just never know!!!!

Witfull

celebrity does nothing for me,,i like the real person. i have met many many many famous folks in many fields and to me they are another person.

on a funny note,,,one night in a rock club many yrs ago i was there to see Freelys Comet (Ace Freely of KISS fame) well,,,im at the bar ingrossed in convo with a dude for about 45 minutes and it was all good. he leaves and my buddy (lead singer in my old band) comes over freaking out...DUDE,,,DUDE,,,so whats he like? im like huh? WHAAT you dont know who that was?,,,i say yeah, he name is Vince. NO DUDE that was Vinny Vincent!!!! the guy that replaced Ace in kiss...

to me he was a cool dude named vince.