Catalina Aquarium 48" 150w x 2 HQI + 4 x 65w PC ACTINIC FIXTURE! PRICE INCLUDES S/H

ZAPCOnj

Re: Catalina Aquarium 48" 150w x 2 HQI + 4 x 65w PC ACTINIC FIXTURE! PRICE INCLUDES S

No worries. I'll let ya know.

I use to shoot DM's exclusively but moved over to PL egos. My current marker is a SL8R Ego and my back up is a SL74 and the 3rd back up/loaner is a 2009 Ego. I have a few rare palmers and a Kicked up DM9 as well. I've always been something of a gun whore.

i can't wait for the weather to break> playing indoors is getting old quick. Rolling nubs on the field in less than 3 minutes is no fun.

Jeremy0322

Re: Catalina Aquarium 48" 150w x 2 HQI + 4 x 65w PC ACTINIC FIXTURE! PRICE INCLUDES S

haha, I really liked the old DM7's, but that was about the end of my hardcore paintball playing.

Amnestia

Oh you trigger happy folk! I shot a carter buzzard/chipley ss-25 from age 15-18 then college started and fish took its place. Money was always an issue with paintball so I could never get myself to shoot that much, but i must admit it was fun.

ZAPCOnj

hehe.. i had one of them too:
40279655.jpg

i even had a CLASSIC grey ghost
51129203.jpg

ahhh.. memories...

Jeremy0322

umm...no! I was never a fan of pumps, it was always much more fun to go through 2 or 3 cases of paintballs a day...lol. But we got them for really cheap cause we were great friends with the owner of the field, and he sold them to us for what he got them for, which was like 80% off :thumbup:

Knowa

haha you've been around the block i just never really used that shoker its been in a glass case, i always play pump

Mr Boss Henry

Is this fixture still available? Where about are you? I am in OC, thinking about pick-up.
Henry

ZAPCOnj

yes it its. I'm in New Jersey.

sambrinar

marcusalan3 You might want to ask for your number to be removed off the post, you have just broadcasted it across the Inet..

and here is a :bump: Zappy

SeaLover

Is the 48 inch lights still for sale?

ZAPCOnj

yep. interested?

SeaLover

Thanks I am super excited!!!! I am ready to get some aussie corals!!!

SeaLover

Any suggestion on how long to leave my light on at first? I am currently using power compacts. I have many corals that I dont want to scorch. Thanks.

Cassie