Carpet Anemone waiting for Snowcasso

janone

What have you decided to do?? :ponder2: Are you going to get a bigger aquarium or sell them back to fish store?? Surely you cant keep them in a 20 for long......

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I will remove all the other carpet out to the 500gal tank in my store, and just leave it with the baby Haddoni, planning to upgrade the tank to 50gal:golf:

I am worry how to keeping the colour now....

janone

Get bubbletip anemones for a 20 gallon.
To give you an idea of how large carpets get, look at mine. It is in a 120, 4' tank and is taking over :eek:

12-6-08021.jpg

you are always awesome, sorry to lost your baby last shipmet:cry1:

Jeremy0322

Get bubbletip anemones for a 20 gallon.
To give you an idea of how large carpets get, look at mine. It is in a 120, 4' tank and is taking over :eek:

12-6-08021.jpg

Looks pretty cramped in there, but its an awesome nem, I would almost consider thinning out the other corals and leaving it right where it is! Make it a "nem" tank and have one of the most awesome carpets out there, just let it keep growing and growing! :lol:

csmsss

That looks like a very unhappy anemone...it should be spread out, not all balled up.
Not sure I'd agree. I've seen plenty of pictures of carpet anemones on reefs which are all folded over rocks.
The beautiful purple carpet anemone in the picture above seems to be doing wonderfully as far as I can tell. I'd be proud to call that my tank.