Captivereefs inwall 327!!

captivereefs

Sponsor
The silicone is very well done. It is as good as any tank i have seen in the stores. Nice clean edges and no smearing at all! I amreally impressed. I promise i will get pictures up soon.

Spooda420

truly stunning to say the least. ...See if I win the lottery, I will do something like that. FULLY automated, with the best possible hardware and the coolest fish. I guess I could live with out a Ferrari 360 Modena F1. oh to dream.

captivereefs

Sponsor
Update. The busy season in the hobby has kept me swamped and the tank on the rec room floor!!! It will go up though you have my word!

captivereefs

Sponsor
the tank still sits on the floor. I just need more time and money! to get it up and running. You can see my new rec room has quickly been over run by kid stuff. A rummage sale is coming next month to clean out the old toys and raise money for the tank!!! You can see in the one shot the difference the low iron glass makes in terms of clarity! The stand needs a few more braces and it should be set. I just painted it with marine varnish to water proof it.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 65
  • wall opening.jpg
    wall opening.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 58
  • glass comparison.jpg
    glass comparison.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 60
  • tank stand.jpg
    tank stand.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 60

KimPossible

Very Nice Darin, Are you planning on any protection for your walls? I heard of some type of plastic sheets that restaraunts use in their kitchens for mildew and rot.
I am looking into doing something like this myself, so im in the note taking mode. Good luck and keep us posted :)