Canopy and stand

hyewiz

Is there special software to make a Canopy and stand Diagram. with how many cuts and sizes option. Something easy to use(For Beginners)
thanks

hyewiz

thanks you for both links they are handy pages but, what i am looking for is a programe that i can draw deferent stands and tops

Kensn

Well I believe there isn't anything out there that is #1 free, or #2 easy. I do plan and draw out my stuff on ACAD, but as far as something easy I think you will have a hard time finding anything. I would try to just keep drawing things out and thinking of building options, and post your ideas for constructive critisism...

Here is the one I did for my stand before I built it.

Attachments

• stand done.jpg
    stand done.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 225

Kensn

I have access to AutoCAD 2005. The LT version does not have 3D though, and there is a learning curve involved.

Check out some stands at your lfs to get some ideas. I've got my lumber ready to go for my stand, taking a week off to build it after the holidays. Using sanded plywood and 2x4's.

pista01

Try Google SketchUp -> http://www.sketchup.com

Don't even try using it without going through the tutorial. It's pretty easy to use, but only if you go through the tutorial. This is the stand I built.

Stand.jpg