Cannonball!

Sharkbait

There I've made my splash. I am sharkbait, hi, nice web community. A little about me, I've been in the hobby for 6 years. I run a aquarium service company in Phoenix, everything from 2000Gal commercial displays to 20gal Nanos. Reefs to Lobsters I've had the luck to play with, learn about, and develop some of my own methods along the way. I enjoy reef communities due to their willingness to share knowledge in success or failure. Both can be extremely helpful when dealing with these exotic creatures. Currently my home reef is 220gal sps/lps/clams 25gal refugium,euro skimmer,3 pumps(2)lil giants(1)Iwaki, custom Calcium reactor,1/3hp chiller,(2) 250w 14k MH (2) 140w Super Actinics, blah,blah,blah,oh whatever you get it. Nice to meet you all! :turntable

Craig Manoukian

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Will PM you when I'm going to be in the Phoenix area and we can get together and see your operatiion.

Last edited:

Gina

RS STAFF
:welcomera Sharkbait!
Glad to have you with us! Also, cool job you have there!

Brucey

SB . . . . welcome dood. A bit far for me to come and visit you, but hope you hang around and share some of your knowledge with us.
Brucey

Sharkbait

Thanks everyone, Craig let me know when you'll be through and i will set up a great tour for you.Kim lets talk and trade, Brucey, I'm really happy to meet someone who is reefkeeping outside of the US. Your 'Style' in that part of the world has always fascinated me and technology is always top notch.My tank has not been photographed yet, I am in the process of picking a digital camera out. I really like the open format of this site.Once again thanks... Sharkbait