can anyonr id this for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

slfcaptain

" Once established, it is very hardy and will grow well in a variety of aquarium conditions, even low light environments."
From marineplantbook.com

Is this code speak for it will take over your tank?

steve

Surfnut

He asked if it was an Algae: I said it was. <shrug> No need to get your knickers in a twist.

tomr33

sometime just a simple answer like surnut is all im looking for lol...as long as it isnt something bad or taking over my tank im happy... i know someone would tell me eventually exactly what it is...
thanks for everyone that helped

tomr33

for some things im the same exact way...in this instance though im not to worried since it is nothing bad. if it were something bad i wouldnt rest until i found out exactly what it is. thanks Mike J for all the helpful and informative responses to my posts you have been extremely helpful to me with my journey.

Mike Johnson

I really appreciate that, tomr33. I've had some hateful posts from some uneducated people lately. It amazes me how someone can keep a saltwater tank for a few months and then claim to be all knowing, do they really think the world is that big and they can hide behind a computer screen.

Not on Reef Sanctuary though. That's why this is my favorite site. I feel like several people on here are my friends.

DSP

I really appreciate that, tomr33. I've had some hateful posts from some uneducated people lately. It amazes me how someone can keep a saltwater tank for a few months and then claim to be all knowing, do they really think the world is that big and they can hide behind a computer screen.

Not on Reef Sanctuary though. That's why this is my favorite site. I feel like several people on here are my friends.

You have also been giving hateful post to others and started most the post so please don't try to act innocent, many of your posts had to be removed on other forums, had to point that out because I know who you are referring to and your wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Spring is just around the corner gents:)

Tomr33 - do you have anything that will eat it?

Mike Johnson

You have also been giving hateful post to others and started most the post so please don't try to act innocent, many of your posts had to be removed on other forums, had to point that out because I know who you are referring to and your wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I'm only a member on one other forum; where they have given me an excellence award. I have only had one post removed out of thousands. What I said was the truth, but it was personal and was removed. I talked to a couple moderators about it and all is well. It did not involve DSP. So how does this post which is exaggerated fit in with this thread.

In my view I am being harassed.

Snelly40

haha ive had a tank since 2006 ish and I can tell you that I know a very limited amount compared to the "experts" on here... but then its funny how much I know compared to most people at the LFS... smh

tomr33

snelly said it best...doesnt matter how long you have had a tank...in my opinion everyone is still learning about what is happening in their tanks no matter how many years you have had it...and i feel the same way mike that this forum is the best out on the internet because there are so many helpful people here that are willing to share their experiences so the people new to the hobby (like me) dont get to frustrated and just give up a hobby that is fun and so beautiful to just sit and watch. everyone here has been such a huge help and thats one of the only reasons im a member on this site and this one alone because i have signed up for other forums and posted many questions and they have never been answered to this day...and i posted on those forums id say about 3 to 4 months before i even got my tank and set it up...so around 9 months and still no answer to a simple question about a skimmer... i post it here and boom within 5 mins of being posted i have at least 1 reply most of the time i get about 5+ replies within 5 mins.

tomr33

Spring is just around the corner gents:)

Tomr33 - do you have anything that will eat it?

i have a lawnmower blenny but im not to sure if he will eat that or not? i havent seen him in the upper half of my tank since i bought him a month ago and thats where that algae stuff is...its right on the top rock..but if it isnt anything that will hurt anything in my tank or cause it to crash completely than i wouldnt mind keeping it as long as it doesnt spread like wild fire

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
Looks like we got an id & everyone got to encourage one another in this thread... so will just close this one & call it a day.

Will leave the flames to the other reefing forums where they are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.